Saturday, August 26, 2006


KAY KENNEDY

Profile: I have been a freelance writer since 1986, and started traveling in an RV in 1992. Since then, I've been all over the country--to some places more than once.

I was editor of two newsletters, including Home Office Opportunities (home businesses) and Rolling Ventures (people earning income while traveling). Hundreds of my articles have appeared in dozens of magazines and newspapers and I have had two books published, including Make Room for Success: A guide for planning and setting up an office in your home or on the road, and my newest one, Portable Writing (read about it below). I was a columnist for the Pierce County Business Examiner writing business profiles and feature articles for two years while we lived in the Pacific Northwest, and have produced hundreds of projects for businesses and corporations.

Traveling has been the best decision we've ever made. We can travel when we want, stay put when we choose, and enjoy a lifestyle that offers adventure, joy, and friendship, and a chance to visit family and friends whenever we choose.

This is a beautiful country and I'll try to document some of the lovely spots in articles and photos in this newsletter, but meanwhile, here's a photo of me. Look for upcoming segments with features on tourist sites along Interstate 40 heading east from Arizona. I'll also cover some topics besides writing and RVing, such as work camping while traveling. I'll also cover alternatives to buying an RV if that's how you would like to travel.

No comments: