Sunday, September 30, 2007

PORTABLE WRITING SUBSCRIBER HAS ARTICLE PUBLISHED

I recently read my July/August issue of Escapees and found something by subscriber, Bernie Fuller, who wrote an article titled: Camping with Pets. It offers some good tips, such as having a copy of your pet’s medical records with you in case of it needing emergency treatment, and lists items to have in a basic first-aid kit for your pet. Bernie also has an article appearing in the newest issue of Escapees Magazine titled: The First-aid Kit in the Window, about the versatile and amazing aloe plant.

My article titled Chasing History Along America’s Byways also appears in the current (September/October 2007) Escapees Magazine issue.

Subscribers: I’ll be happy to let other readers know you have been published if you’ll send information to me at
portable.writer@yahoo.com. As you can see, I sometimes don’t get around to reading even RVing magazines until long after they come out, and might miss your articles there.

No comments: